A Tale in the Desert is a Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying
Game (MMO) set in ancient Egypt. The game focuses on crafting and trading, mixed with strong social challenges.
You can download the game client for free. After you've played 24 hours, we'll ask if you'd like to subscribe for $11.95
If Client wont start please re-try the launcher.
by Pluribus on 10/05/14
- A bad client was accidentally pushed to the webserver causing an error on the windows client. This issue has been corrected, but users will need to rerun the launcher to download the correct resource.
- I am sorry for the inconvience. -Pluribus.
A Tale in the Desert under new management
by Pluribus on 04/29/14
- eGenesis and Pluribus Games are happy to announce that effective immediately, Pluribus Games has assumed all management and development of "A Tale in the Desert"
- Welcome to old and new players alike. ATITD is free to play during the management transition.
- Coming Soon, new payment options
- It really is official now.
Get together with your Egypt family for the 2010 ATITD Player Meet held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania this September 17 - 19. In short:
- Discussion about the T4 Legacy Technologies
- Get the chance to explore eGenesis headquarters, where everything is plotted!
- Attendance fee is 75$, it includes all activities, meals and events on Saturday
- We booked an entire floor at the Hampton Inn (100$ per room)
- A Tale in the Desert V launching: Saturday, August 7, 2010 at 12:00 Noon EDT (GMT-0400)
- 7 new exciting technologies
- Revamped mining system
- Fishing rebuilt from scratch : 49 fish species, fly tying, anthropodology, filleting...
End of Tale Events :
- Which son should ascend, Sami or Wahim? The results of the election will be revealed on: Sunday, August 1, 2010 at 12:00 Noon, EDT (GMT-0400)
- Amnesty Party : All the secrets and behind-the-scene happenings will be shared.
- Launch of A Tale in the Desert V : Sunday, August 1, 2010 at 12:00 Noon, EDT (GMT-0400)